Monday, October 26, 2015

You are Stronger Than You Think


#1 - Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence

You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.



#2 - Bravery

You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your convictions.


#3 - Creativity

Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.



Quote for #1 - Appreciation of Beauty and Excellence:
"Next to excellence is the appreciation of it" - William Makepeace Thackeray

____________________________

My reaction to my strengths - 
I am not majorly surprised to the strengths listed, however, I was not expecting appreciation of beauty and excellence to be my top strength. Now that it was chosen for me I believe that it makes sense for me. I really do try to find the positive and beauty in everything, I guess I had not realized that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment